COLOuRs ;

25 October 2007

lizards + bloody things

Just read xiaxue's blog and i am happy that there is someone afterall who hates lizards as much as me. STUPID BLOODY LIZARDS. I am like the most unlucky in my house being the one who encounters lizards the most. My mum who is in the toilet like 3 hours or so everyday does not see any and one in a blue moon, when i go to the toilet at night before sleep, i just see it. Damn. I hate lizards and i scream at any single one of them. YUCKS. disgusting.

Chinese A levels are next monday and i am not prepared. What a wonderful achievement. ACTUAL OP is next wednesday, just a LONG 2 days after my chinese exams. How great. Everyday is pw pw pw and editing of slides and speech. I HATE IT. Hope it ends.

And i am looking forward to my job attachment with SDSC (Singapore Disability Sports Council) in the holidays. Okay, not very because of _____. Yup.

I am currently in love with wang zi of bang bang tang XD. Red cross thingys coming up too! I hope i am up to do it! I hope pw ends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home